Preliminary Call for Poster Papers and Posters
The 2011 International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation
In Conjunction With
The International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2011)
July 4 – 8, 2011
(Proposal Submission Deadline: February 25, 2011)
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The 2011 International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS 2011) is to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in high performance and large scale computing systems, their use in modeling and simulation, their design, performance and use, and their impact. The Conference will be held on July 4 - 8, 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey in conjunction with the International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2011).
The conference will include a session for poster presentations. The posters session is an effective and interactive forum for presenting works addressing preliminary results, innovative ideas, work in progress, late-breaking results, tools, platforms and products, and other works, possibly not suitable for a formal full paper. Posters will be held in a special session where presenters will demonstrate their work directly to conference attendees, and will remain in place during the remainder of the Conference.
TOPICS INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
All HPCS related topics.
POSTER PAPERS AND POSTERS SUBMISSION
HPCS 2011 is soliciting poster papers and posters on all HPCS related topics for the posters session as follows:
Consistent with standard practice, each submitted poster paper or poster proposal will receive a minimum of three reviews. Poster papers and posters will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. All accepted poster papers and posters in the Conference are required to be presented and will be included in the conference proceedings. If accepted, the work will be presented using a poster format, which will be made available at the web site too, to develop the poster for presentation at the conference.
- Poster papers should be submitted using the conference software system on the HPCS 2011 web site. Please make sure to indicate that the submission is for Poster Paper. Poster paper submissions are due February 25, 2011. Please specify clearly in the Notes section of the online submission form as well as on the submission that you wish your submission to be considered strictly as poster paper. This is very important. Apart from that, please note that the Program Committee may decide that a regular paper will be accepted as a poster paper rather than a regular paper. Authors would be informed in such a case.
Poster paper submissions are at least 3 pages in length and up to 6 pages, without additional fees charged. Poster paper submission should include a cover page with title, authors' names, affiliations, addresses, fax and phone numbers, and email addresses. Please indicate clearly the corresponding author. Include up to 6 keywords from the topics list and an abstract of no more than 450 words describing your work. Please submit an electronic copy (PDF format) of your full draft manuscript (in the posted IEEE format, single-spaced, double-column, including figures, tables, and references) using the conference web site submission link at http://hpcs11.cisedu.info/. Please make sure to indicate on the manuscript that the submission is for poster paper under authors names and affiliations. HPCS 2011 will provide award to the Outstanding Poster Paper.
- Poster proposals can be submitted to the Co-Chairs as email attachments. Poster proposal submissions are due February 25, 2011. Poster proposals require only one page abstract submission with title, authors and their affiliations, addresses, and email addresses. Please indicate clearly the corresponding author. Please submit an electronic copy of your full draft manuscript in the posted IEEE format, single-spaced, double-column, including figures, tables, and references as a WORD file attachment via email. Please make sure to indicate that the submission is for Poster under authors names and affiliations.
| Poster Paper and Poster Proposal Submission Deadline|| February 25, 2011|
| Notification of Acceptance|| April 11, 2011|
| Extended Registration & Camera-Ready Manuscripts Due|| April 29, 2011|
| Conference Date|| July 4 - 8, 2011|
For information or questions about the poster session, please contact Posters Co-Chairs
- Gaetan Hains, LACL - Université Paris-Est Créteil, France, email@example.com
- Raphael Kunis, Chemnitz University of Technology, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Stitt, University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA, Timothy.Stitt.email@example.com
or consult the Conference’s web site at URL: http://hpcs11.cisedu.info/.