The 2011 International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation
July 4 – 8, 2011
The 2011 International Conference on High Performance Computing and Simulation (HPCS 2011) offers a small number of contingency student travel grants to qualifying and selected students who need a supplement to their travel support to present an accepted paper at any of the HPCS's meetings.
To be eligible, students must:
All supporting documents should be submitted by May 20, 2011.
- Be presenting an accepted paper at a HPCS 2011 session or workshop;
- Submit a student travel grant application form detailing need for funds no later than 6 weeks prior to the 1st day of the HPCS 2011 Conference (by May 20, 2011);
- Be a full-time student who is not also a full-time employee in industry, government, or academia (please submit a proof of status from your university);
- Have one letter of recommendation from your advisor or department head;
- Have written support from the chair (letter or email) of the conference’s session or workshop at which your paper will be presented indicating that your paper presentation is necessary to the session's success.
Approved applicants will be notified by June 6, 2011.
For questions and inquiries, please contact the conference Program Chair.